FUEL LINE MAINTENANCE (FLM)
Enjoy Greater Peace-of-Mind and Protection With Our Fuel Line Maintenance (FLM) Program.
Did you know that several of your home’s fuel lines are your responsibility and could be facing a repair bill of $750 or more if your fuel lines fail?
Protect yourself with FPU’s Fuel Line Maintenance (FLM) Program and:
- Potentially save hundreds of dollars in repair bills
- Avoid time and hassle with ‘fast response’ and ‘one-call coordination’
- Select a warranty plan that fits your needs
- Enjoy coverage for as little as $1.75 per month!
Choose from the following plan options:
Residential Plan A:
Protect your non-buried gas fuel lines for just $4.00 per month.
Residential Plan B:
Protect your buried gas fuel lines for just $1.75 per month.
Both (Plan A & Plan B):
Protect both your non-buried gas fuel lines and your buried gas fuel lines for just $5.75 per month.
Please Note: Program covers labor and materials to repair or replace a gas fuel line in the event of failure or due to normal wear-and-tear. Please see below for additional details.
Or, call 888.220.9356 to speak with an FPU Representative.
Fuel Line Maintenance (FLM) Program: Enrollment Details
- This Program does not cover gas fuel lines that were damaged prior to the start of the customer’s service
- FPU coverage goes into effect 90 days after sign-up
- FPU’s obligation under the Fuel Line Maintenance Program starts upon payment of the first month’s bill and continues thereafter, provided that the customer makes timely monthly payments
- This Program does not cover gas fuel lines or piping that fail due to an act of God, third-party damage, fire, flooding, subsidence, vandalism or other abnormal causes
- Program fees are billed monthly (in advance) and include applicable taxes
- FPU has the right to modify the Program and/or monthly fee upon issuing a 30-day written notice
- Service under this Program will remain in force until terminated by either FPU, or upon FPU’s receipt of the customer’s written notice. (A customer’s written notice must be received by FPU 30 days prior to date of requested termination)
- FPU has the right to terminate this Program for non-payment
- FPU limits gas fuel line repairs to gas fuel lines that are accessible; gas fuel lines buried under concrete may not be covered
- FPU reserves the right to choose to repair rather than replace gas fuel lines after a thorough examination by FPU Representatives