Gas Line Coverage
Gas Line Coverage
Did you know that several of your home’s natural gas fuel lines are your responsibility and you could be facing hundreds of dollars in repair bills if your fuel lines fail? Protect yourself with Gas Line Coverage from HomeServe USA* and enjoy these benefits:
· Interior and exterior gas fuel line coverage in one plan
· Access to a US-based Repair Hotline 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
· Repairs performed by local, licensed and insured contractors
· No out-of-pocket expense for covered repairs
· 30 day wait period with a money back guarantee
· Monthly charges included on your FPU utility bill
· Coverage for as little as $5.75 per month!
For additional coverage plan types and details, or to sign up for Gas Line Coverage today, call HomeServe USA at 1.855.874.4646 or visit the HomeServe USA website.
Maintaining Gas Lines
Safety Notice! FPU is required under federal and state regulations to maintain natural gas and propane service lines up to and including the gas meter. Beyond the meter, the maintenance of any piping (gas fuel lines) is the responsibility of the customer or property owner. Sometimes, a customer’s piping may be underground. If customers do not maintain their underground gas lines, the piping may corrode and leak, causing a potential safety hazard. This gas piping should be periodically inspected for leaks, and if metal, the pipes should also be inspected for corrosion. Learn more about staying protected with Gas Line Coverage available through HomeServe USA.
* HomeServe USA Repair Management (Florida) Corp. (“HomeServe”), license number P129179, is an independent company separate from Florida Public Utilities and offers this optional service plan as an authorized representative of the contract issuer, Technology Insurance Company, license number 03605. Your choice of whether to participate in this service plan will not affect the price, availability or terms of service from Florida Public Utilities. HomeServe’s corporate offices are located in Norwalk, CT.