Natural Gas Rebates For Business
Saving energy and having the right commercial equipment is a large part of any business. Lower your energy costs with high-performance, energy-efficient natural gas equipment, and save even more with natural gas rebates!
Available natural gas rebates for business include thousands of dollars in rebates on qualifying commercial equipment, including:
- Natural gas commercial water heaters (tank and tankless)
- Natural gas commercial ranges/ovens
- Natural gas commercial fryers
- Natural gas commercial dryers
Available Rebates by Industry
*Limit one rebate for each eligible appliance. Leased and used appliances not eligible for rebate. Appliances installed must be commercial grade in order to qualify. Maximum rebate of up to $10,000 per account per year for appliances rebated under the New Construction and Retention (Gas to Gas) programs. Appliances replaced under the Retention (Gas to Gas) program must meet age and condition requirements to qualify. Rebate payments will only be issued to qualifying FPUC customers or FPUC Energy Partners. Please contact FPUC or visit FPUC.com/CommercialRebates for more complete details regarding rebate categories, industry definitions and other factors that may influence rebate amounts and eligibility.
Minimum Appliance Age Requirements for the Retention (Gas to Gas) Program
Appliance eligibility for the Retention (Gas to Gas) Program depends on the condition and age of the appliance being replaced. Below are the useful age limits for each appliance (as defined by FPUC).
Call FPU at 888.220.9356 and see how you can take advantage of new, natural gas commercial rebates today!
Commercial Rebate Details
Ready to redeem your natural gas rebate(s)? Please complete the below form, and follow the instructions included, in order to apply.
For additional details on redeeming rebates, or to track your rebate, click here.
Also, earn rebates up to $50 per ton when you install eligible natural gas space conditioning units.
Gas-Fired Heat Pumps & Space Conditioning Systems
- Provide space heating and cooling in one unit
- Use up to 80% less energy compared to traditional HVAC systems
- Save more than 8,000 gallons of water per year
Natural Gas Desiccant Dehumidifiers
- Improve indoor air quality and reduce excess moisture
- Helps eliminate mold, fungus and bacteria
- Takes a sizeable energy load off the AC
- Provide greater efficiency than their non-gas counterparts