Managing Your FPU Account
Utilities. Submitting your payment using an unaffiliated payment service may result in late fees,
unnecessary charges and possible service interruption.
For more information about managing your FPU account, please choose your fuel type.
Natural Gas Account & Payment Information
Online Bill Manager:
View / Schedule / Pay
- Schedule a payment OR select to have your payments made automatically
- View current or previous month’s statements
- Enjoy FREE, quick and easy enrollment
- Manage your account, including payment reminders, timed logout, paperless billing and more
Other Payment Options
Make a One-Time Payment
- Quickly make a payment using your checking/savings account, credit or debit card
- No registration required
- You must have your account number on hand to use this online service
- Please Note: A $2.95 processing fee will apply to your payment for each increment of $500. (For example, if your bill is $499.99 or less, you will pay a $2.95 processing fee. If your bill is $500-$999.99, you will pay a $5.90 processing fee. If your bill is $1,000-$1,499.99, you will pay $8.85 processing fee.)
- If you have received a disconnection notice, please call us BEFORE you make your payment to avoid being disconnected.
Pay By Mail
Send checks to the address shown on your bill with your account number clearly notated. Please include your original FPU ‘bill stub’ to ensure that your payment is credited to your account. (FPU will credit your payment on the same day we receive it. However, please allow up to 5 days for mail delivery.)
Pay By Phone
Call 877.337.3145 to take care of payments by phone. Please have your FPU account number and method-of-payment handy. A small fee may apply.
Pay By EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer)
Sign up to have your monthly FPU payment automatically deducted from your checking account.
Sign Up Now for EFT
Pay At FPU’s Partner Payment Centers
You can also choose to pay at one of FPU’s Partner Payment Centers (including Western Union) to take advantage of greater payment accessibility and flexible service. Customer benefits typically include payment service without fees, extended hours (including evenings and weekends), receipt of payment, and more!
Please Note: Payment options at most of FPU’s Partner Payment Centers will normally include cash, money orders and debit cards only – and it may take up to three days to credit your FPU account. You must also bring your FPU bill in order to make a payment, and a processing fee may apply.
Propane Account & Payment Information
Manage Your Account Online
Manage your account online customer with ease and convenience. Options include paying your bill online, enroll in direct debit, order propane, update contact information, request a service call, link and unlink related accounts, view electronic statements and invoices, provide feedback, enroll in paperless billing.
To sign up, just click on Log In to My Propane Account and establish your new customer portal access.
Other Payment Options
Send a check made payable to “Florida Public Utilities” to:
Florida Public Utilities
P.O. Box 829981
Philadelphia, PA 19182-9981
Direct Debit Payments
If you believe you have a problem with your bill, you have 10 days from the statement date to resolve any discrepancies. If you believe everything is okay, you do not need to do anything at all – your account will automatically be debited on or about the 15th of each month. It’s that easy. Your next statement will reflect your payment, just as if you paid by check. Your monthly bank statement will also show the amount deducted from your account and paid to us. To sign up for Direct Debit, please contact your local servicing office or click here to download the application, please mail it to: 22945 E. Piney Grove Road, Georgetown, DE 19947, Attn: Sharp Energy Direct Debit.
EFT Payment is an electronic funds transfer payment system. By signing up for automatic payment from your checking or savings account to Florida Public Utilities, you ensure your bill is always paid on time! Your payment is pulled the 15th of each month or the next business day.